Do not do business with Lithia in Kennewick wa.

We have been loyal Dodge owners, now 5 vehicles for may years. It is beyond my believe that a business can conduct themselves they way this dealership does and still be in business. My list is way to long to express my opinion. But, how about that they never answer their phones, never return calls, lie when it works best for them, shop is filthy dirty, service writers are very unfriendly and not at knowledgeable, it just amazes me that a business can operate and stay in business the way this facility does. I have honestly given Lithia a chance. But from now I will drive our vehicles to Walla Walla Wa., about 50 miles, to have any service performed.. No more Lithia!
ID
Service
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Of Tri Cities Customer Care
Pros
  • Very unsatisfactory
  • -0-
Cons
  • Dodge is good vehicle
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
fix the problen within the dealership, this is a management problem with the dealership.

Service department and respect for customers ISN'T There

There is NO customer care or respect at Lithia Dodge in Kennewick, WA. From now on even if I have to pay $500 to have my vehicle towed to Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg, ID. I will !!!!!!!!!
ID
Bellevue, Washington
Service
Lithia Motors Customer Care
Pros
  • Worse than ever regretted buying service care from them
  • Very unsatisfactory
Cons
  • Paperwork discrepancies and lies
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Lithia pay to have my pickup towed to another Dodge dealer who will look at it and fix it.

Brands Related to Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri Cities

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article